The Workflow feature allows you to create a set of predefined and complex rules that run a task or group of tasks in an easy to use interface.
Workflows use templates for messaging and can pull in attributes as variables from segmented contacts. You also have the option to pass in variables through the API that can be used within these templates.
- Create Workflow: Gives the ability to create a new workflow.
- Workflow Filter: Filter your workflows list and only show workflows that match your searched text.
- Workflow Info: Brief information regarding your workflows. Clicking on the workflow name will take you to the Advanced Workflow Editor.
The Editor allows you to drag and drop specific node actions and configure how they act.
- Node Configuration: Different workflow nodes require different configuration parameters. These will be discussed in detail below.
- Node Layout: Add or remove various nodes and get a visual representation of how your messaging, communications and events will flow.
Updated 11 months ago