FIXED: Campaign - Adjusted misconfigured statuses when creating a new campaign.
FIXED: List Mix - Added a missing dash when adding individual statuses from scratch.
FIXED: List Mix - Removed double space when applying to ALL Dialabale Statuses.
IMPROVEMENT: Reduced the delay when changing the rank of an Agent for inbound queues.
ADDED: The ability to pull a suppression list by campaign.
FIXED: Dashboard pause codes - Fixed an issue where the new UI Pause codes were no longer displaying the dashboard.
FIXED: List Mix - Allowed the capability to select a list.
IMPROVEMENT: List Mix - Removed the hover text for Dial Statuses and List.
IMPROVEMENT: Export Leads API - Added --ALL-- to the campaign parameter.
ADDED: list_info API - Added the ability to get summary information about a list.
IMPROVEMENT: On the API seat management, the names of the seats need were changed to Outbound -> Blended. Closer --> Inbound.
Other minor bug fixes we ran across
FIXED: Buyer Meta tags were not being assigned to a lead.
IMPROVEMENT: Improved the decision scheme for Weighted Random.
FIXED: Calls Per Hour rule was fixed.
ADDED: The ability to post out the "reason" when a sold call is toggled to refunded or rejected.
MODIFIED: Removed the report email delivery option from the UI temporarily to refactor.
MODIFIED: Removed the account log tab in logs.
- Dashboard is now compatible in mobile view
- Added the ability to filter logs based on data in the Ytel API and seat management
- Added the lead count and custom fields check preview prior to downloading lists
- Added the ability to select a new custom audio file on inbound notifications
- Added an export option for the visualized report charts in pdf/jpeg/png
- A new dashboard has been added to the main page. This dashboard will break down your billing by date and SKU.
- A new report called workflow paths has been added and will give you q visual representation of the flow each user took to reach your set goal.
- Updates to the Outbound Caller ID Log
- Redesigned the data search page
- Ability to filter based on phone's full name on call monitor
- Scrubbed list improvements
- Added the ability to toggle sidebar on different screens
- Added the ability to trim the numbers in the export call report
- Added the ability to update remote agent status
- Here is a unicorn 🦄
- Upgraded Answer Machine Detection - AMD Version 2
- Updated the process of how the Suppression list download
- Added pop-up notifications to let customers know about updates to the Ytel changelog
- Improved search filtering list
- The Agent Time Detail Report now shows parks and holds data
- Patched a bug with the Export Call Report "Status" Drop-down with duplicate lists
- Made improvements to the non-agent API
- Added additional graphical views to the following reports:
- Agent Time Detail
- Agent Status Detail
- Agent Performance Detail
- Team Performance Detail
- Performance Comparison Report
- Single Agent Daily
- Inbound Report By Group
- Outbound calling report
The below features have been added or improved in the Ytel Product Platform:
- Updated the Outbound Summary report to display a graph representation of data as well as the log file.
- Smoothed the ability to search for a new lead after previously searching for a lead.
- Updated the headers on the Agent Performance report.
- Updated Advanced List Roles when filtering and looking for statuses.
- Updated column alignment on the Agent Time Details report.
We have updated the following reports with a visual graph report in addition to the text-only data reports.
- 🔀 We now have the ability to collect the DTMF digits off of a phase call and utilize those digits. You can also detect the completed call status to be used for the next action.
- node#.callstatus is the variable for collecting/using the call status
- node#.DTMF is the variable for collecting/using the call status.
Workflow Node: Starts a new workflow. This will carry forward any variables used by this campaign.