Ytel Product Update: Mid-February 2023
about 1 month ago by Matt Grofsky
- Webphone Version 3.5.17
- We released and update the webphone to include a parameter in the settings tab for timeout control on transferring to a voicemail or an outbound number.
- Contact Center (YCC)
- We have applied our latest patches to the Contact Center platform. This will improve performance and increase security.
- Verified Calls/SMS
- Google Verified SMS and Calls has been discontinued. If you are interested in RCS, please reach out to us at [email protected]
- Phone Number Management
- If you release a number by mistake, you can use the purchase specific phone number API to recover that phone number and bring it back into your account.
- We retooled the ability to create multiple inboxes. You can easily inbound route your inbound sms conversations to different inboxes to field questions from customers to their specific contact.
- Campaign Registry
- Removed the vetting class requirement from the Campaign Registry form and will pass standard vetting class on all brands. If you are doing a Political Campaign our team will work with you on the additional vetting requirements.
- - View Screenshots