Templates are a part of our content management around messaging. This allows marketers or content managers to create content and use it directly in the Advanced Workflow Editor.
- Create Template: Gives the ability to create new messaging templates that can be used in your Workflows.
- Template Filter: Filter your Templates list and only show Templates that match your searched text.
- Template Info: Brief information regarding your Templates. Clicking on the Template name will take you to the Template Editor.
Once you click on the template you will be presented with the Template Editor.
- Device Preview: This provides the ability to see how the message will look like on an iOS or Android device.
- Template Name: Name the template for easy identification. This is the name that will appear in the Advanced Workflow Editor.
- Message Content: This is the actual SMS message that will be sent. There are limits to the size of an SMS and the character counter will help you gauge message size.
- MMS URL: If you would like to send an MMS, you can host it in our Assets section of the portal or host your own URL. Recommended sizes are 500KB maximum and we support most image types.
Updated almost 2 years ago